Sunday, June 23, 2013

2013 Fall Fashion Colors

fall fashion 2013

Anna Sui - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall 2013




I am just loving the fall 2013 colors and textures, especially this combination of burgundy,  reds, oranges and fuchsia. Here are some of my boho chic earrings  inspired by the Anna Sui collection at New York Fashion Week:


boho chic earrings




Some exotic flower earrings I made for this summer also inspired by NYFW :

summer earrings



Here is an awesome wearable art scarf with a ton of texture I found on Etsy by

MaximumJulia :

wearable art scarf



A set I  made on Polyvore inspired by the runway but made for everyday with my red and purple ombre necklace :

red purple polyvore


  Here is what I call "peacock" in greens, blues and turquoise:


peacock fashion 2013
Anna Sui New York Fashion Week


My peacock earrings and teal earrings in rich jewel tones for fall:

peacock earrings



teal earrings

Here is a gorgeous peacock scarf from PerfectScarves on Etsy; perfect for fall!

peacock scarf


So remember pick out some rich jewel tones you like for fall.  Don't be afraid to layer a few colors with different textures and add at least one special handmade piece you love!

2 comments: